Dental Crowns Near You
Dental crowns are an excellent option to restore teeth that have been severely damaged. The crown will encase your whole tooth to restore its appearance and functionality. Dental crowns are no longer obvious and silver. Instead, they are made from ceramic, which gives a very natural finish. Our team at Banff Dental Care is happy to offer quality dental crowns near you.
Reasons for Dental Crowns
Typically, we recommend dental crowns to treat the following:
- To strengthen teeth after a dental restoration, such as a dental implant or bridge.
- To strengthen teeth after a root canal.
- Teeth that have excessive tooth decay.
- Teeth that have been fractured or broken.
- To strengthen weakened teeth.
- Teeth that are misshapen.
- Teeth that are discoloured.
While dental crowns are a great option, our dentist recommends dental crowns when no other option is viable to treat your dental concerns. If you have any questions or are interested in receiving dental crowns near you, please contact us to schedule a consultation. Our dentist will be happy to examine your teeth to determine if this is the right procedure for you.
The Benefits of Receiving Dental Crowns
Dental crowns provide our patients with many benefits, including the following:
- They blend in with your remaining natural teeth
- They are durable
- They are long-lasting
- They strengthen your teeth
- They protect your teeth from further damage
- They improve the appearance of your smile
- They improve your confidence
The Process of Receiving Dental Crowns
If you’re looking to receive dental crowns in Banff, the process usually requires two appointments. The first appointment will be to determine eligibility and to prepare your teeth. Impressions will be taken to craft your custom-fit crowns. Since the process of fabricating your crown will take a couple of weeks, we will provide you with a temporary crown to wear while you wait. Once we have received your crown, our dentist will fit and place your crown.
Dental crowns will last more than a decade with proper care. Ensure you maintain good oral hygiene and avoid eating foods that will damage your crown. If you notice any damages to your crown, please visit us as soon as possible to prevent exposing your tooth.
If you’re looking to restore a damaged tooth, please contact us to schedule a consultation. We provide dental crowns in Banff to restore your teeth.